The devil is always in the detail
How things are interpreted and impact on our clients has always been a concern. We spend time to sift through the eye catching headlines and assumptions and then provide you with the details and actions required.
Check back as this important archive develops. Also placed here you will find useful updates from reliable sources.
If you find news item or article that you think should be included then please call Chris Bush on 01722 589584 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
BUSINESS ONLINE: SPRING 2014 - Get ready for a £2,000 tax cut - the new Employment Allowance and your business.
Keeping adequate business records plays a key role in effectively monitoring the performance of your business. Read article »
With the end of the tax year looming closer, you should ensure that you are taking advantage of tax-saving opportunities available to you before 6 April 2013. Read article »
Since the framework for pension auto-enrolment - whereby employers must automatically enrol staff into a pension scheme - was first set out in 2008, the legislation has been subject to numerous changes. With the first enrolments commencing this Autumn, here is an update on the current situation. Read article »
One of those limits is the annual allowance, which places a cap on the amount of tax-relieved contributions made in any tax year. The annual allowance was reduced from £255,000 to £50,000 from 2011/12. However, provisions apply which allow unused allowances to be carried forward for up to three years. Read article »
- Business Online Newsletter - Autumn 2014
- Business Online: Summer 2014 - Capital Gains Tax - moving boundaries
- BUSINESS ONLINE: SPRING 2014 - Get ready for a £2,000 tax cut - the new Employment Allowance and your business.
- Business Online: Autumn 2013 - Business Planning is it time to take a step back?
- Business Online: Spring 2013 - Keeping adequate business records and surviving an HMRC check
- Business Online: Winter 2012 - Tax-saving strategies for the year end